LOS ANGELES — JustFor.fans (JFF) is trumpeting its eight-person staff and has credited the platform’s expansion and success, in large part, to the fact that all of its current team members have a background in sex work.
JFF Founder Dominic Ford noted his employees’ „inside knowledge of the adult industry helps them better understand content providers’ needs.“
Ford himself, with 13 years in adult, is a performer and the founder and creator of DominicFord.com and anti-piracy site PornGuardian.com as well as the recipient of honors from CCBill, Cybersocket, the Grabby Awards and XBIZ Awards, among others.
Ford also cited the following JFF team members:
- Alice Skary currently serves as JFF Model Liaison and is a model and performer of 15 years‘ experience
- Topher Drew is a model and performer and former JFF Social Media Coordinator with four years of industry experience
- Benji Vega is a JFF model of two years and the company’s official Instagram Coordinator
- Anthony John, JFF’s Events Director, podcast creator, talent and DragFor.fans director, brings 11 years of adult industry experience to the company on the production side
- Rose Tattoo works for JFF as a model and in the company’s fan customer service department
- Jhon works in the JFF fan customer service department and has also served as an expert coach to webcam models for five years
Find JFF online and on Twitter.