LOS ANGELES — Pineapple Support will host a free, two-day webinar on how to successfully navigate relationships for adult performers on August 25-26.
The event will be led by Pineapple Support therapists and counselors with sponsorship support from Adult Time, Chaturbate, ePlay, Flirt4Free, Segpay and SextPanther.
The two-day schedule of events follows:
Wednesday August 25
- 10 a.m (PDT): „Healing from codependency“ with Ivy Kwong
- 11 a.m (PDT): „Relationship diversities“ with Silva Neves
- 12 p.m. (PDT): „Communication from the heart“ with Nicki Line
- 1 p.m. (PDT): „Ethical non-monogamy“ with Melissa Lesane
- 2 p.m. (PDR): „Relationships in the industry — Reinvention“ with Rachel Wells
Thursday August 26
- 10 a.m (PDT): „Defining your needs in a relationship“ with Alex Mufson
- 11 a.m (PDT): „Hot crossed boundaries“ with Emily Richman
- 12 p.m. (PDT): „Relationships after trauma“ with Shea Graham
- 1 p.m. (PDT): „Loving yourself“ with Wendy Haggerty
- 2 p.m. (PDR): „Red flags“ with Alex Mufson
„We’re proud to support Pineapple as they work to provide guidance, validation and understanding to the performers in our industry,