LOS ANGELES — Pineapple Support will host its third annual Mental Health Online Summit on Thursday and Friday this week starting at 10 a.m. (PST).
The theme is „Security in an Uncertain World,“ which will cover the topics of resilience, support, security and planning for the future; the event is free and will take place entirely online via Zoom.
Friday’s panels and presentations coincide with the International Day to End Violence Against Sex Workers.
The schedule for both days follows:
- 10 a.m. (PST): „Legal Update“ (Corey D. Silverstein, Lawrence G. Walters)
- 11 a.m. (PST): „Self-Esteem Rocks!“ (Dr. Tracy Moore)
- 12 p.m. (PST): „Discrimination“ (Lotus Lain, Amberly Rothfield, Ana Foxx)
- 1 p.m. (PST): „The New Yo“ (Dr. Tracy Moore)
- 2 p.m. (PST): „Industry Insiders“ (Andra Chirnogeanu and panelists Corey Silverstein, Austin Fiascone, Alex Lecomte, Nikki Night, Michelle LeBlanc, Vanessa Eve)
- 10 a.m. (PST): „Money, Money, Money“ (Steven Mollura and panelists MelRose Michaels, Jonathan Corona, Chris Viser, Michelle Marriot)
- 11 a.m. (PST): „Creating & Maintaining Boundaries for Adult Entertainers“ (Stephanie Sigler)
- 12 p.m. (PST): „It Really is Okay to Not be Okay“ (Rachael Wells)
- 1 p.m. (PST): „Support Systems“ (Nicki Line)
- 2 p.m. (PST): „Advice From The Inside“ (Alex Lecomte and panelists Isla Cox, Callum & Cole, Ela Darling, Brandon Areana)
“After the turbulence of the last 18 months, this year the Pineapple Support annual Mental Health Summit is focused on security,